REF #: SVD000218
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
Our client’s expanding team is looking for a talented and ambitious candidate that will be part of leading the evolution of their cloud services and in turn solving their clients’ most complex business and technology problems to accelerate their Digital Strategy.
The successful candidate will take a structured approach to project delivery and work to clear timelines with the provision of appropriate levels of documentation.
You will see designs through from start to finish incorporating everything from technology to solution, assurance, governance, and security. Ideally, the candidate would have gone through a major transformation and cloud migration in an Azure and Microsoft environment.
Working closely with our Chief Technology Officer and reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role will significantly influence our client’s and technology roadmap.
Role and Responsibilities
• Customer facing delivery of cloud solutions and complimentary products as part of the Managed Services and Professional Services Portfolio.
• Work with Sales on design and delivery of technical engagement process with the Client.
• Delivery of end-to-end PoC and project implementations to include quality handover to internal/external service operations.
▪ Express great communication skills, presentation skills, written skills, customer/partner relationships and expectations management.
Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers to highlight solution detail and business benefit and help win/close deals.
• Working with external stakeholders and outsource service providers on the delivery of infrastructure services and solutions.
• Keep up-to-date with developments in Cloud, Security and associated technologies and the customer and supplier market places.
• Continuously innovating and improving customer’s capabilities to enable the acceleration of their journey to the cloud, leveraging cutting edge architectures and services.
• Very strong technical aptitude to learn and passionate about new technologies and cloud trends.
• Be a technology evangelist with customers, partners and external vendors, including creating awareness of customer technology workshop options.
• Produce topology schematics, diagrams, and other documentation to assist with managed services, cost estimates, and customer proposals
• 5 years’ experience in a professional services role with technical delivery and consulting
• 3 years proven expertise in cloud/hybrid migrations and 365 adoptions
• Demonstrated ability to design and deliver fault tolerant, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications & PowerApps
• Expert knowledge cloud Administration & Security.
• Experienced implementing and troubleshooting on-premise infrastructures
• Knowledge of Infrastructure Virtualisation – MS Azure. Hyper-V, VMWare
• Knowledge of preforming cloud security assessments with cost analysis
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to demonstrate
• Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
• Proven Track Record in shaping and delivering architectural content for technology-enabled
transformation programmes internally and externally.
• Strong understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape IT strategy
and delivery in order to leverage those technologies.
• Experience working across different stages of the IT sourcing lifecycle including requirements
gathering, evaluation, RFP development, commercial assessment, and negotiation.
• Strong desire to automate and document any manual tasks, bring innovation to our customers
• Preferred Industry qualifications: Exam AZ-305, Exam AZ-104
• Familiar with DevOps in Azure, utilizing CI/CD pipelines and landing zones.
• Experience with scripting Azure PowerShell/CLI, ARM template and serverless
• Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
• Familiar with microservices and knowledge of container technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes
• BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
• Industry qualifications: Exam AZ-500, Exam AZ-204
• Performance based bonus designed to incentivise you to produce timely winning
solutions, commercial proposals, tenders that address customer needs.
• Training and Skills Development
• Benefits: Life Cover (4 x times salary).
• Holidays: Starting 20 Days (up to 24 days on term of service). Good Friday & Christmas Eve are
company days off.
• Other: Working for a remote-first company, mobile phone and latest technology provided.
• 4 Day Working Week
Why work for our client? Their people are their greatest asset and reason why they’ve established trusted client relationships for over the past 40 years. As a remote-first company and advocate of the 4-Day-Week, Their culture supports continuous innovation and growth. They are an equal opportunity employer, and proud of our ongoing efforts to foster inclusion in the workplace.
They are one of Ireland’s leading IT solutions provider for Managed Services, Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity.