REF #: SVG00214
Content Marketing Specialist
We’re on the hunt for a passionate Content Marketing Specialist to join Galway’s most exciting technology ecosystem. Based in the Galway Innovation District this is an incredible opportunity to work with some of the country’s most exciting tech companies.
The right candidate will be required to implement a marketing Plan across social media platforms for our client. The objective of the role is to create a distinct, consistent voice for two main entities that operate in tandem with each other. Our client is to creating innovative, engaging content and want ambitious, creative people who can help them make their content even better through their insights and understanding and their ability to turn ideas into brilliant content.
Reporting to the CEO, the right candidate will work closely with the Community Manager, Production department and liaise with Admin and Accounts.
Content Writing and Delivery
- Create monthly Newsletters.
- Update and maintain website (WordPress Experience desired but not necessary).
- Create unique blog posts and publish online.
- Draft Press Releases and Comms for entities as required.
- Provide general guidance on work-place policy to member companies.
- Collaborate with internal members and subject matter experts from various line of services to co-create engaging and insightful content.
- Support Programme Manager with regional marketing programme for Masterclasses, Pre Accelerator, Accelerator and Founders weekend.
- Create and maintain a Library of video content on our client’s YouTube Channel.
- Maintain and regularly update physical and virtual PR files.
- Interact with clients and build relationships.
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience, in keeping with the core values of innovation, creativity and fun.
- Be involved in all aspects of the content and campaign creation process: research, marketing briefing, channel strategy, production, activation/distribution and analytics.
- You will liaise with colleagues across the organisation to support the development and maintenance of content and schedule digital/social media communications.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Media or PR.
- 4+ years working in a B2B, financial services or media/ publishing house environment with experience in digital marketing, multi-channel content management with an excellent knowledge of SEO.
- You must love technical writing and creating engaging content.
- Demonstrated track record of working collaboratively with creative teams (designers, developers etc.) to create effective copy for successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in using a content management system.
- Experience with marketing automation software would also be an advantage.
- Proven track record of proactively developing complex B2B B2C marketing and/or integrated content across multiple channels within tight timeframes without compromising on quality influencing and working collaboratively with senior executives and technical subject matter experts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is ambitious and excited to work in a fast-paced environment, one where creativity thrives. As our client grows, so do you.
- Is a proactive team player, willing to pitch in across other aspects of our client’s day to day operations.
- Willing to try new things, to give a new idea a fair try.
- Is well organised, with a strong ability to multitask and meet deadlines. You know how to effectively manage projects with regard to these deadlines.
- Has excellent time management, and outstanding attention to detail, with a proven track record of delivering to a high standard.
- Holds an independent drive to improve your productivity by learning new tools and methods.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent copy writing skills and experience in creating copy for a range of online/ digital channels.
- Has a problem-solving attitude: can think creatively to find elegant solutions for complex problems, and make sound judgement calls when required.
If you fit the criteria above, please submit your CV using the form below or mail our recruitment team: email@example.com