REF #: SVC000287
We’re searching for a Fullstack Java Developer to join an exciting and flexible company on a journey to define the future of health through technology.
CA$64 per hour
Our client helps define the future of health by building technology solutions that improve every aspect of their healthcare ecosystem, from diagnosis to treatment and recovery. As a technology agnostic company their products range from mobile apps, web apps, embedded devices and desktop applications.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have 3+ years of experience with NodeJS
- You have 3+ years of experience with SQL
- You have 2+ years of experience with React/React Native
- You have 2+ years of experience with TypeScript
- You have an Undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- You care about the quality of your work, from high level design decisions down to every line of code
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if:
- You have startup experience
- You make contributions to open source projects
- You have good experience with popular React workflows (such as Redux, MobX)
- You have good experience with Postgres
- You have good experience with an ORM (such as Sequelize)
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in the full lifecycle of feature development
- Building sustainable code
- Planning and problem solving
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Enhancing performance of the application
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
Who is our Client?
The are a passionate and diverse team, with a good sense of humor; they take their work very seriously, but themselves not too seriously. They enjoy learning new things, playing games, and sharing memes. If you like a warm and exciting work environment apply today.
Their core values are:
- Constant learning and growing: You are encouraged to raise the bar with every responsibility you are given.
- Dependability and trustworthiness: As a team they rely on each other to deliver on promises and be transparent.
- Work-life balance: Fridays are half days and they don’t work long hours because they don’t believe long hours mean better results.
Perks and benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation + the last week of December is a paid company holiday
- Work is 35 hours a week. They believe in a good work – life balance
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness benefits package
- Virtual Socials & Company Outings
- Fully Remote position