REF #: SVD000294
IT Field Service Engineer
Our client provides best in class IT operational services in the areas of networking, cyber security and cloud, among other IT services.
Their clients have confidence, via a trusted partnership, that their systems and data are protected allowing them to conduct their day to day business.
Our client has offices in Laois, Galway and Dublin.
• Troubleshooting and diagnostics of a variety of hardware and systems escalating to vendor support when appropriate
• Deliver support on issues of varying complexity
• Ensure operating practices are safe
• Support other team members
• Where required, co-ordinate with 3rd parties to deliver outcomes
• Be the customer advocate, presenting and acting on what you deem best for the customer
• Work autonomously delivering a variety of tasks, leveraging the larger pool of back end resources when required
• Train and develop to allow progress into other roles within the organisation
• Identification of improvement projects and reporting back to Account Managers
• Understand all compliance requirements on different customer sites to ensure the delivery of best practices
• Be cognisant of operational security identifying changes to reduce risk along the way
• Industry Accreditation
• 2 to 3 years experience in the IT industry
• A drive to gain further experience and grow into different roles
• Full Drivers license
• Experience installing and building PCs
• Connecting comms equipment, routers and switches