REF #: SVM000297
IT Support Analyst
Our client provides best in class IT operational services in the areas of networking, cyber security and cloud, among other IT services.
Their clients have confidence, via a trusted partnership, that their systems and data are protected allowing them to conduct their day to day business.
Our client has offices in Laois, Galway and Dublin.
- Working in a growing Service Desk team with developing procedures based on ITIL Framework and designed to align to the ISO accreditation
- Extensive communication and interaction with other teams and peers to ensure customer gets prompt outcome
- Fault finding with escalation to Senior Engineers and external 3rd parties when required
- Provision accounts and equipment
- First point of contact for customers, gathering information and logging appropriately
- Desk side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels
- Maintain, build and contribute to documentation
- Hardware troubleshooting and application troubleshooting and support
- Imaging and Deployment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Net+ Experience
- 3 years Working in a technical support environment
- Application Support – 1st Level
- Excellent Customer Services skills