REF #: SVJ000297
Technology Training Consultant
You will be responsible for delivering training and consultancy for a well established training consultancy firm. The successful candidate will support client interactions, building new relationship and developing existing ones. In addition, you will support the design of new courses and services.
• To develop training materials as required by clients & trainers.
• To deliver Training courses & consultancy services.
• To liaise with clients regarding their training and software adoption needs.
• To collect feedback on sessions and delegates.
• To keep Digital & Training skills up to date with latest trends and releases.
• To establish new relationships and cultivate existing ones.
• To maximise opportunities within the Group & wider network to grow the business.
• Undertake ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
• Experience of delivering training & consultancy services online, in the classroom and on a 1-1 basis.
• Experience of working within a variety of organisations and understanding how software plays a part across departments and functions.
• Expertise in Business productivity applications such as M365, CRM & Practice Management Software.
• Excellent business acumen able to relate and understand modern workplace issues and challenges.
• Keep up to date with latest changing technologies and ability to articulate changes to customers and peers.
• Organised and methodical approach to handling tasks, routine activities and problem solving.
• Highly developed customer facing and relationship management.
• Collaborative team member, with the ability to work independently or part of a project team.
• Self-motivated and able to effectively deliver results with minimum supervision.
• Set and adhere to priorities and deadlines, and use time effectively to complete tasks, i.e. able to work under pressure.
Relevant degree or equivalent experience
• Strong interpersonal, people and communication skills.
• Assertive but diplomatic.
• Adept at learning new IT software quickly.
• Ability to understand customer requirements and business challenges.
• Self-motivated and proactive team player.
• A training / teaching qualification.
• Microsoft Office 365 Fundamentals.
• Clean Driving Licence.