REF #: SVD000300
You’ll join the No.1 provider of educational technology and solutions in Ireland with over 40 employees, deploying over 50,000 devices per year to schools and colleges around Ireland.
They started their journey in 2012 with a concept to introduce a digital schoolbag into the classroom. Since then, 12 years on, they have grown to become the No.1 provider of educational technology and solutions in Ireland with over 40 employees, deploying over 50,000 devices per year to schools and colleges around Ireland.
The role of the Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a Marketing Strategy in line with the strategic objectives of the business. Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, they will oversee the implementation, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of projects.
- Build and execute the marketing strategy aligned with business objectives.
- Responsibility for marketing budget and allocation and management of budget.
- Responsibility for Marketing Assistant role including management of KPIs.
- Planning and delivery of traditional and digital campaigns, driving lead generation through all marketing campaigns and channels.
- Working with vendors such as Apple, Microsoft, Google and Lego to maximise support of activities conducted by our client and develop joint go to market campaigns.
- Planning and executing events such as field trips, roadshows and education conferences.
- Responsibility for our digital footprint – website, social media, blogs etc, ensuring that our digital media strategy is aligned with our overall business strategy.
Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment the successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- A degree in Marketing or similar qualification is an advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role, preferably in the technology or education sector.
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record of success in a marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate recommendations effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Accomplished in social media advertising platforms.
- Expertise in graphic design desirable but not essential.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential.
- Strong written and verbal skills with great attention to detail essential.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Excellence in the English Language – written and spoken.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, Teams and Dynamics.
- Work from home flexibility
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Employee discounts on tech
- Wellness programme