REF #: SVC000284
We’re looking for a hypothesis-driven, data-informed product manager with proven experience in growing highly trafficked consumer web products.
Why You Want This Job
This is your opportunity to join a newly formed team that is in the first year of an ambitious mission – take a recently acquired business and help to redefine + grow it into a market leader in North America.
We’re looking for a hypothesis-driven, data-informed product manager with proven experience in growing highly trafficked consumer web products. Reporting to the Head of Product, you’ll be accountable for product outcomes that are closely tied to key revenue metrics for the business, working hands-on with talented engineers, designers, SEOs, delivery managers and content creators to drive results.
What You’ll Do
- Grow Content products – Reviews, Picks, and News – into everyday destinations for sports bettors, driving quality, high intent traffic that converts into revenue. This scope includes both consumer-facing web pages and internal user-facing CMS’.
- Define and drive appropriate product outcomes with support from the Head of Product
- Ensure cross-functional alignment through proper development and communication of your product vision and strategy (decks, roadmaps, briefs, go-to-market, rollout plans, etc)
- Ruthlessly prioritize initiatives against your vision and strategy, leveraging quantitative and qualitative data
- Work closely within your product squad (engineers, designer, SEO, and delivery manager) to generate ideas, define experiments, and ship-measure-learn
- Break opportunities down into actionable stories for squads to execute against
- Collaborate with the content team and other product managers on initiatives that span across the business
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years exp as a PM working at a fast-growing consumer tech start-up, ideally at scale (millions of users) Able to design, execute, measure, and learn from experiments (split testing, user testing, funnel analysis, etc)
- Experience with discovery processes and launching new products from zero to one (defining assumptions, user research, journey mapping, etc)
- Strong product sense and analytics skills. Comfortable zooming in and out between 10k ft and 10 ft views, multiple times every day
- Experience working on products driven by SEO Familiar with Content Management Systems and working alongside content creators
What We Can Do For You
- Competitive base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus based on company performance
- 4 weeks’ vacation, public holidays off, birthday off
- Health and dental benefits
- 5% company matched pension contributions
- Self-driven yearly training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Remote work available for the right candidate