REF #: SVC00070
Product Manager (Web/Mobile Web)
This is an excellent opportunity for a take-charge Product Manager who excels at planning, prioritizing, and maintaining a product roadmap.
You’ll be responsible for producing specifications that are key to the product, as well as developing and executing innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and customer satisfaction. You’ll be able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while managing multiple projects and ensuring top quality delivery.
Working at both strategic and operational levels, you’ll value evidenced based decision making based on the insights the data illustrates. This role works closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion. In this role you’ll handle issues in a dynamic and creative way, have full ownership of exciting projects, and bring your enthusiasm and love of product development to make suggestions that greatly impact user experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and prioritize a product roadmap and see it through to completion
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that support awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution
- Bring a user-focused product management style. Human-centered, empathy-first approach to creativity and innovation for solving user problems
- Successfully applying UX research through wireframe and prototype iterations
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor the data and draw insights from it
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as SEO, Content, Sales, Tech and Design
What You’ll Bring
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a web development environment
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion
- Good knowledge of websites, online content, SEO and web development
- Outstanding team management skills
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyze data to spot opportunities and make decisions
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting space would be advantageous although not essential
What Our Client Can Do For You!
- A competitive base salary package
- Individual and company performance based annual discretionary bonus
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, public holidays, birthday, office is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Health and dental benefits with no waiting period
- 5% company matched pension contributions
- Self-driven annual training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Dog friendly office
- Free parking