REF #: SVG000292
Programme & Community Manager
Are you a dynamic and energetic Programme & Community Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest in creative industries start-ups?
3 Year Fixed Term
Our client is looking for a Programme & Community Manager to design, develop and deliver pre-accelerator (incubation) & accelerator programmes, workshops, masterclasses, corporate innovation and other programmes to entrepreneurs in CreaTech.
Working closely with the CEO and the Comhoibriú Board, the Programme & Community Manager will be responsible for all areas of programme design, development, and delivery to advance the progress of creative entrepreneurs and enterprise development within the West region.
Additionally, the Programme & Community Manager will play a key role in developing a network of practice along the target region; building relationships with the CreaTech community as well as policy makers, government and other key stakeholders.
- Deliver programmes to members of the CreaTech start-up ecosystem across the target region.
- Orchestrate a collaborative partnership between our client and programme partners.
- Provide signposting and mentoring for entrepreneurs in the CreaTech sector located throughout the target region.
- Define and execute recruitment strategies to attract entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Oversight of strategic quality management in all programmes.
- Work closely with members of our client’s team to deliver on strategy and KPIs.
- Grant Management, preparation of, and monitoring of programme budgets.
- Stakeholder management, alumni engagement and growing our client’s network.
- Build an engaged national and international community of thought leaders, domain experts and industry innovators to support programmes.
- Assist the CEO with the acquisition and onboarding of new programme partners including corporate clients.
- Coordinate and manage events and programmes including bootcamps, pitch competitions and hackathons.
- Proactively engage with our client’s community including academia, industry, investors, and the public sector to understand their needs and offerings in relation to the CreaTech sector.
- Contribute to other activities to support the efficient and effective delivery of programmes to support the regional start-up ecosystem.
- Public speaking, representing our client at conferences and events.
- Desk research, reporting and continuous engagement with international best practice.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least three years’ relevant experience leading start-up engagement programmes.
- Embedded and well-networked – you have a strong working knowledge of the Creative Industries and the start-up world.
- Passionate about the potential for platforms to enable entrepreneurship, and excited about playing a role in accelerating the CreaTech start-up ecosystem.
- A strong team player, you excel in leveraging the skills and resources of multiple team members to deliver programmes on time and to a high standard, embracing teamwork, and fostering a collaborative and positive environment.
- You are agile and thrive on working in a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, are dependable and consistent, and strong in planning, priority setting and execution. You are a team player: flexible around job responsibilities and willing to jump in and help where needed.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences. You are skilled at translating complex ideas and concepts into high quality decks and presentations.
- You are a great organiser with a strong ability to multitask to meet deadlines. You know how to manage projects effectively and engage people to meet milestones.
- You have a strong presence and the ability to act effectively as a brand ambassador.
- With a constant curiosity and a desire to learn new things, you are prepared to acknowledge when you need help. Independently driven, you are always looking to improve your productivity by learning new tools and methods.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to synthesize research and ideas into meaningful and powerful presentations and possess dynamic problem-solving skills.
- With experience in event management and coordination, you have a persuasive presence and can adjust your communication style depending on the audience and context. You are comfortable speaking in front of people.
- Excellent attention to detail, keeping the big picture in sight. You are able and willing to work on a variety of tasks. You understand the commercial reality of business and can shape offerings and strategies that fit with given constraints.
- Ability to use modern technology platforms, and learn quickly (Trello, Slack, Google Docs/Slides, Mailchimp, MS Teams etc.)
- The ability to speak Irish would be an advantage.