REF #: SVJ000297
Senior PowerApps Consultant
Power Platform Consultant
As an Applications Senior Consultant (Development), you will be an integral member of a dynamic practice, responsible for the high-quality delivery of solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering first class consultancy services to international clients.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be involved in the development and deployment of innovative, enterprise solutions. You will understand the importance of client delivery, as well as internal practice and service delivery models. The ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and business lines are key components for success in this position whilst delivering multiple projects.
- Understand customer requirements and business challenges.
- Unique blend of technical and customer facing skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Effectively communicate solution value.
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical and problem-solving orientation.
- Collaborative team member.
- Self-motivated,able to work and be technical lead on and deliver large scale projects.
- Keep up to date with latest changing technologies and ability to articulate changes to customers and peers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar technical role is required, as well as previous customer service/facing experience.
- 5+ years in delivering enterprise level solutions.
- 3+ years of building either on-premise or Cloud based Dynamics, PowerApps, PowerPortal solutions.
- Experience in transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
- Experience is required of supporting Microsoft Dynamics and PowerPlatform.
- Experience of service level agreements and conformance management.
- A basic understanding of help and service desk operations within a customer services environment.
- Prior work experience in a consulting position within a software & services company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong demonstratable technical knowledge in Microsoft PowerApps, PowerPortal, PowerAutomate including: Power BI, Azure Functions, Azure DevOps.
- Strong understanding of PowerPlatform DataVerse/Model Driven PowerApps and associated tools.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing PowerApp and PowerAutomate processes, integrating with a disparate line of business systems and databases.
- Gain confidence of clients through effective communication of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated technical and delivery expertise to meet deadlines and create effective deliverables.
- Able to undertake tasks promptly and efficiently in an organised and calm manner, whilst meeting quality and performance standards.
- The ability to problem-solve is key, as well as the ability to make decisions within one’s own area of responsibility, or in conjunction with other team members or more senior staff.
- High levels of motivation are essential.
- Able to adapt and change to organisational and role requirements with a positive attitude, recognising the value of change.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) are required for dealing with a variety of clients, especially when explaining complex solutions in simple terms.
- An exemplary customer service approach is essential, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Work collaboratively within a team, working effectively for common business goals.
- The confidence to show leadership qualities when working on larger projects.
- Managing projects to timescales and budgets.
- Ensure conformity with the agreed processes, procedures and standards, as well as accurate and timely completion of the associated required documentation.
- Ensure client satisfaction regarding the delivered services.
- Assist in business development conversations and direct the execution of the sales team, by providing technical input.
- Managing other consultants on projects and being the Technical Lead on designated projects
- Involvement in pre-sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations.
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of Microsoft Power Platform or on-premise solutions (part of team or working under own supervision).
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports both internally and externally.
- Help develop skills and mentor team members.
- Work towards and meet set objectives of own Personal Development Plan/Progression Plan.
- Be able to demonstrable growth in own professional and technical knowledge and skills.
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert