REF #: SVJ000295
Senior C# Developer
You will be involved in the development and deployment of innovative enterprise scale solutions for large international clients
As an Applications Senior Consultant (Development), you will be an integral member of a dynamic practice, responsible for the high-quality delivery of solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering first class consultancy services to international clients. As a Senior Consultant, you will be involved in the development and deployment of innovative, enterprise solutions. You will understand the importance of client delivery, as well as internal practice and service delivery models. The ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and business lines are key components for success in this position whilst delivering multiple projects.
- Understand customer requirements and business challenges.
- Unique blend of technical and customer facing skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Effectively communicate solution value.
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical and problem-solving orientation.
- Collaborative team member.
- Self-motivated,able to work and be technical lead on and deliver large scale projects.
- 5 years + experience of C#, Azure, SQL and associated methodologies
- Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Windows Server, SharePoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong C# Developer
- Power Platform / Dynamics 365 experience is preferred
- Prior experience in a client facing technical consultancy role
- Patient approach to troubleshooting client problems and delivering solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills especially when explaining technical solutions in simple terms.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Highly organised. Able to prioritise a variety of critical short, medium- and long-term tasks for multiple activities.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Organised, detail-orientated, accurate and responsive
- Strong analysis and task and time management skills
- Responsible for leading and developing client projects.
- Act as a client facing technical support to implement required solutions.
- Participate in customer meetings/workshops to gather and clearly document technical requirements and lead some such sessions
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings.
- Integrate existing software and able to ensure incompatible platforms work together
- Undertake adhoc consultancy services to deploy additional interfaces, reports, or functional capabilities within the product.