REF #: SVJ000290
Senior Manager – M&A
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to join a successful high growth technology led media business. Operating within the M&A division reporting to the Head of M&A, you will work across multiple countries sourcing suitable targets and have a proven track record on the buy side of global M&A.
Senior Manager - M&A
Senior Manager – M&A
Our client’s mission is to help people make the right choices online, driven by accurate data. Digital products exist within a complex environment. Our client has a unique, fast paced and challenging opportunity for the right candidate to apply their skills and knowledge.
The purpose of this role will be to lead identify and close global M&A opportunities across multiple dynamic and fast paced verticals with a specific focus on the North American market. You will be responsible for executing transactions end to end, from sourcing through to completion.
- Executing M&A transactions against M&A strategy from end-to-end – from sourcing to execution
- Assessing attractiveness of potential targets and putting forward acquisition rationale / integration strategy to senior stakeholders & financial modeling
- Co-ordinating and driving the execution for M&A transactions via internal cross-functional teams and external advisors
- Helping formulate bid strategies and negotiation through to completion (with assistance from Head of M&A)
- Responsibility for preparation and presentation of transactions for approval to Board and Founder
- Market assessment and industry trends analysis – sharing innovation, intelligence and analytics in our client’s sector
- Continuous improvement of M&A processes
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- 5-6 years experience in corporate finance and M&A at a leading accounting firms, in-house corporate finance team or an investment bank or boutique
- Buy-side M&A deal experience
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Strong negotiation, communication and networking skills
Alongside competitive salaries, up to 10% matched pension contribution and 25 days annual leave, our client has something truly special in place to support your growth and recognize your talent:
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus linked to business and personal performance
- Long term incentive plan to share in the growth of the business
- Be encouraged to stretch yourself to reach your true potential
- Get £1,000 development budget
- Flexible working to suit you
- Join the global team for a week long annual company retreat
- Never work on your birthday again – you’ll get your birthday off in addition to other leave!
- Recharge your batteries between Christmas & New Year (offices are closed)
- Paid sabbatical when you hit milestones
- Regular team lunches, events and socials
- Get kitted out with some great company merch