REF #: SVC000285
Senior Product Manager
You will join the team as they invest in new and existing areas of their product that enable communities to gather and thrive.
Why You Want This Job
Take on the next challenge of your career! You’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-moving team with a start-up feel in the emerging North American sports betting space. You’ll be supported by some amazing product leaders and work with a team of passionate professionals in a highly autonomous team.
What You’ll Do
- Grow community products into highly engaged destinations for sports bettors, building the brand as they scale their membership. This scope includes branded, user-facing community features, the applications to support those features as well as working with the marketing team on offsite community platforms.
- Define and drive appropriate product outcomes with support from the Director of Product.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment through proper development and communication of your product vision and strategy (decks, roadmaps, briefs, go-to-market, rollout plans, etc)
- Ruthlessly prioritize initiatives against your vision and strategy, leveraging quantitative and qualitative data
- Work closely within your product squad (engineers, designer, SEO, and delivery manager) to generate ideas, define experiments, and ship-measure-learn
- Break opportunities down into actionable stories for squads to execute against
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other product managers on initiatives that span the business
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years exp as a PM working at a fast-growing consumer tech startup, ideally at scale (millions of users)
- Able to design, execute, measure, and learn from experiments (split testing, user testing, funnel analysis, etc)
- Experience with discovery processes and launching new products from zero to one (defining assumptions, user research, journey mapping, etc.)
- Strong product sense and analytics skills
- Comfortable zooming in and out between 10k ft and 10 ft views, multiple times every day
What Our Client Can Do For You
- Competitive base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus based on company performance
- 4 weeks’ vacation, public holidays off, birthday off
- Health and dental benefits
- 5% company matched pension contributions
- Self-driven yearly training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Remote work available for the right candidate